Monday, August 27, 2007

Newbie

So I am a newbie what can I say? I am new at this whole blogging thing. I have never really been interested in sharing my thoughts with the whole world but I LOVE to read other people's blogs.
I am also a newbie in my career. I just took a job as an elementary school librarian and I am only in my second semester of coursework. This coursework leads me back to the blog. I have been asked to keep a blog for my children's literature class. I will be posting book reviews and other imporatnt information about children's literature. I am really excited about this class because I enjoy childrens books and I really need to branch out from my favorites since I am now in charge of 750 students and their love for literature. So I am up for a little blogging and a lot of reading!

No comments: